Tritan has two dedicated survey boats, both equipped to perform single-beam, multi-beam and seismic hydrographic surveys.
This equipment, in conjunction with our clients’ requirements and specifications, is used to formulate personalized survey solutions.
We are well positioned to perform near shore, inland water body, estuary, and river bathymetric surveys throughout Africa.
Bathymetric surveys tools can be used for the following purposes:
- Dredging project volumetric analysis and checking
- Pre-design and monitoring surveys for ports, harbours, pipelines, quay and dredging activities
- Scour and undercutting checks
- Sediment thickness determination
- Side-scan imaging for wreck salvage and obstruction searches